Development & Website Credits
While I do want to take sole credit for everything here the truth is that I use many super tools, most free, created by a great number of generous cats — all of ’em smarter than me. So an enormous “thank you” to everyone below.
- Ace Editor powers the fullscreen editor.
- Fullscreen editor uses Ryan Grove’s LazyLoad
So here’s a few tools & services used in the creation of Uke Geeks Scriptasaurus:
- Notepad++ a dandy light editor
- WinMerge, the bestest file differencing tool
- Mozilla Firefox and these indispensable add-ons: Firebug, Web Developer Toolbar, Colorzilla, DownThemAll!
- XP-Dev.com a truly messy, geeky, but free site providing Scriptasaurus’s Subversion code repository
- Subversion (SVN) and GIT plus these desktop clients: Syntevo’s SmartSVN & SmartGit.
- Minify, a PHP library to combine& squish multiple JS or CSS files
- FontSquirrel, where I found my two nifty display fonts: SF Cartoonist Hand Regular and Mirisch Normal
- FileZilla free FTP client which has incredibly useful file filters.
- WinRAR great file compression program offering nice filtering
Here’s some of the great tools used to build this website:
- PHP & Apache
- Hostgator website hosting
- Alex Gorbatchev’s SyntaxHighlighter
- Tumblr & Twitter
- Google Analytics
- WordPress & Cleanr theme
I’m leaving out some, of course.
- Oncemade, Rodrigo really pushed my HTML5 skills
- DiveIntoHTML5, which pointed out the better IE HTML5 solution
- html5doctor lots of tips